is it data or data
is it route or route
is it caramel or caramel
is it either or eitheris it read or read
is it lead or lead
Maybe its Maybelline
I hate how any English speaker knows exactly what’s happening here.
Well I did 6th grade wrong
i won’t let this meme die
Across the Universe (2007)
Jim Sturgess as Jude
every time I see this it gets reblogged
i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again:
the big bang theory is not a smart comedy. it relies on cliches and stereotypes that are offensive to everyone they reflect. there is little to no originality in any storyline or relationship.
the funniest thing about this show is that people compare it to 30 rock, parks and rec, louie, veep, etc
there is a difference between a smart show and a show that happens to have nerds on it.
|—||Daniel Radcliffe for London Magazine (x)|
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
T-Mobile Sing-A-Long in Trafalgar Square: Hey Jude (X)
One of the most popular and greatest Beatles songs, Hey Jude, was released on August 26, 1968 - 45 years ago today.